My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update...

My housemate and I attended Carols By Candlelight 2010 at First Baptist Church - Jackson on Sunday - December 12, 2010 - and thoroughly enjoyed the performance.  I took a number of pictures - I uploaded a total of 54 from my digital camera, though I deleted some from the camera before I uploaded any of them.  They were good for the most part - I had to take them in low light and with no flash.  


Monday I went to the Women's Lunch at FBCJ - it was the last one of the year and Jo Patterson was the guest speaker.  She did a great job with her message and Sarah Lee nailed O Holy Night after having sang in all 5 performances of Carols By Candlelight.  


When I came home afterward, I had planned to grab my checkbook and leave again to go run a shopping errand, but my tummy had other ideas.  I waited a couple of hours and decided it was safe, so I left again and did go out and do the shopping that I needed to do.  I purchased the last Christmas gift that I needed.  


I returned home and hung out the remainder of the day.  It was cold but sunny.  When I got up this morning, it was 23 degrees with a wind chill of 17.  It's now up to 42 degrees with no wind chill.  


This is about all I've got - for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment