My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Unplanned on Passenger!

I had an unplanned on passenger today when I left to make my way in to work.  I was en route to a stop at the post office and found that a little green lizard was clinging to my driver side windshield wiper.  Then, when I left the post office and got on I-55, he had made his way over to the passenger side wiper and onto the mirror on that side.  He clung onto the mirror while we rolled down I-55 into Downtown.  I made another stop at my banking institution and when I returned to the car, found that he was perched on the passenger window.  He rode with me on to work and into the parking garage.  

When I returned to bring my car out of the garage a little while ago, he had gone - I suppose he got tired of waiting for me to return and take him home!  I don't know where he came from to begin with and it surprised me when I saw him on the car as I was leaving this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment