My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An Update....

Today is a milestone day for me - yep, it's my birthday.  I've been trying something new.  I had several "stand alone" pages on this blog and was also posting [mainly] about LSU and the Saints along with adding other things from time to time.  


I was trying to find a free website that would allow me multiple blogs for different categories.  I tried several different ones, but none turned out to be satisfactory.  So, what I wound up doing this afternoon was sitting down and creating separate blogs for each category - I now have a total of 6 separate blogs and will post news about LSU and the Saints on their blogs, photos on the photo blog I set up, stuff about Sukiey on the blog I set up for her and stuff about Josephus on that blog.  


This will cause me not to have so many posts on this blog each month anymore, but that's okay.  I'll get over it!  I'll just post on the appropriate blog instead.  


In other news, I went to work - but not to work, this morning.  My group was having a Thanksgiving BBQ lunch and I attended to eat with my co-workers.  I had a good time with them.  When I left to return home, I stopped at the post office for the mail and found that I only had a couple of pieces of junk and a mailer from LifeWay Christian Stores.  


As I was reaching the house, rain started coming down again.  I raised the garage door and pulled in and parked, then lowered the door.  So, I didn't get wet - period.  


I've received numerous text messages, phone calls, FB messages, e-mails and even some "snail mail" paper cards.  It makes me realize how many friends and family I do have!  


Time to run along....

No comments:

Post a Comment