My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wednesday ~ Friday

Wednesday (3/17) was St. Patrick's Day, of course. Not much happened other than a flurry of phone calls once I got home from work.  


Thursday (3/18) was my "short day" at work.  I came home and took a nap - a much needed one - then went on to do some things around the house and on the computer.  Didn't sleep all that great - I suppose because of the lengthy nap.  


Friday (3/19) woke up finally to get up at 8:00 AM and Rusty was upset with me that I was so late getting him his breakfast!  It was my day off, so I was going about things rather leisurely.  I did go out and do some shopping. 


Later in the day a friend came over and we went and had a late lunch/early supper at a local restaurant.  Then we came back to the house and I proofed some pages she had typed for a project she's working on and made corrections in spelling and grammar.  


She and I made a quick trip for a couple of office supply items and I got my new briefcase finally!  She dropped me off and headed back towards her house.


I'm now 2/3 of the way through the Josephus homework reading assignment - I still have Book Four of The War of the Jews remaining to read and make notes in answer to the questions we were given at the last study class.  I have over a week remaining before the next class meeting.


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment