My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

'Tired' Kevin Mawae retires from Tennessee Titans, NFL

'Tired' Kevin Mawae retires from Tennessee Titans, NFL 


"Kevin Mawae has spent most of his life playing football. On Friday, the 16-year NFL veteran offensive lineman walked away from the game, admittedly beaten down mentally and physically. Yet he enjoyed every minute of it, he said. "The one thing I can say is I lived my dream. I lived it. I was 8 years old and set out to play in the NFL, and 31 years later I walk away from the game that I always wanted to play," said Mawae, who played his last four seasons with the Titans. "Today is a joyful day. Happiness is for the moment. Sadness is for the moment. Joy is for a lifetime. I've had a joyful career.'' During an emotional news conference, the 39-year-old Mawae retired after 241 games, eight"

No comments:

Post a Comment