My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Woods Has Shown He Can Take The Heat

Woods Has Shown He Can Take The Heat
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/woods-has-shown-he-can-take-the-heat-393935.html


"With the heat index Sunday afternoon well into triple digits, the Saints nonetheless pushed on for two-plus hours of practice in shoulder pads and helmets. For former LSU defensive lineman Al Woods, that was old hat. "Some guys are like, 'oh, man, how do y'all play in this heat?' " the Saints' fourth-round draft choice and Elton native said. "And I'm like, 'I've been playing in this heat all my life.' So I guess I know how to prepare for it, things like what to drink, when to drink, when to stop drinking, and things of that nature. "Today was more of a mental day. Your mind can convince your body to do anything, your body can withstand anything. It's just a matter of saying, 'all"

No comments:

Post a Comment