My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Update....

I took a nap during the 5:30 PM newscast and woke up just before my housemate came back to my bedroom.  The 6:00 PM news was just coming on and so she got to see part of the news - the part about the heat wave.  


I was expecting her to tell me that she needed me to go move my car out of the garage so she could pull in.  She said she was heading to the fitness club.  She had already changed to her workout clothes.


And, she said that what we would do is leave her car in the driveway since I won't be going anywhere much until later in the week when I return to work.  Then we'll switch back to my car being in the driveway.  She said that her daughter and grandsons are due back in Saturday evening and she will have to go to the airport to pick them up.  


She said she had sent Rusty back outside for a few minutes - in case he had any "business" to take care of, but she had brought him back in and he was in the den.  


I've eaten supper and taken my PM meds.  Now I've got the NY Mets v. Atlanta Braves on SportSouth.  The Braves lead the game 3-1 at the start of the 3rd inning.  Tim Hudson is pitching for the Braves.  


This is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment