My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good evening!

It's a cold evening - 39 degrees with a wind chill of 32 out there under cloudy skies, although no rain is in the forecast until sometime next week.  


I attended the breakfast meeting this morning; the head count, including myself, was 11.  We had a good time and I had a great breakfast - an omelet with grits and toast.  We southern folk love grits!


After leaving the restaurant, my housemate and I set off to do some shopping.  We made several stops and at one of them, I got 2 new tops and a light grey dry fit thermal shirt as well to wear under my Brees/Saints tee jersey tomorrow to watch Super Bowl XLIV.  


We were gone for the majority of the day; I've now settled down and will be turning the TV on and trying to find something to watch.  


This is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment