My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday Afternoon....

Good afternoon....I'm looking forward to the kickoff of Super Bowl XLIV in about 2 1/2 hours.  Of course I'm a part of the "Who Dat" Nation and so I'll be rooting for the New Orleans Saints.  


I attended church and Sunday School this morning; my Going Deeper class, What Baptists Believe, will meet at 4:00 PM this afternoon, so I've got to leave to drive back to church in about 30 minutes.  


When I got home after leaving Sunday School, I changed clothes and then laid down, turned the TV on and took a nap.  I had FOX News Channel on and when I woke up, Chris Wallace was interviewing Sarah Palin.  I've since turned the TV off and have eaten lunch.  


Things are quiet around the house at this point.  Sukiey is curled up on my bed asleep.  She's the sleepingest cat I've ever seen!  


Geaux Saints!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment