My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good morning!

I think I've finally got this blog thing figured out - at least I hope that I do.  I like that Blogger has added a feature where you can add separate pages for things instead of having to cram it all in on one page.  It makes it appear more like a web site to me.


Last night I got a call from a friend of mine and she invited me to meet her at a local eatery for supper.  I accepted and drove over there.  It was the first time either of us had eaten at this restaurant, but it certainly won't be the last I assure you!


Later this morning I'm going to meet a group of friends for brunch (breakfast and lunch) at another local eatery.  We have a standing first Saturday of the month brunch meeting.  I enjoy the company, food and atmosphere.  


Okay - I've got to go for now so I can take a shower and get dressed to be on time to leave to head over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment