My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Got It - Saints Super Bowl XLIV Championship Tee Shirt

Yep, I got my New Orleans Saints Super Bowl XLIV Championship tee shirt!  I went by Sports & Co. on the way home from work today and picked one up.  The one I chose is the Drew Brees MVP shirt - it features a picture of Drew with the football getting ready to throw it and has his signature plus the Super Bowl XLIV notation, the Saints' logo (Fleur de lis) and the notation MVP.  


There was another shirt that I liked - a cross between the Saints and Mardi Gras - but I opted not to get it at this time.  I may change my mind and go back and get it later, however.  

No comments:

Post a Comment