My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Orleans Saints Collectibles/LSU Tiger Tour 2010

Last night I stopped by Books-A-Million on my way home from work and picked up copies of 2 New Orleans Saints collector's edition magazines.  One was from Sports Illustrated and the other was from Beckett.  

I also learned that the LSU Tiger Tour 2010 will indeed be making a stop in Jackson on June 1st.  I was told by someone "in the know" that this would happen.  I have been unable to access the tour's website to gather more information so I can print an order form and place an order for tickets.  I may have to call one of the guys in the Bayou Bengal Booster Club of Mississippi for assistance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment