My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday (5/10) & Tuesday (5/11)

Monday (5/10)

I was on the phone with my brother for about 30 minutes last night - he called just as I had pulled in the garage and parked.  He needed my assistance with loading a file onto a portable drive so that he could transport it between his home computer and office computer.  I helped him with that, then we caught up with what had been going on with each other since we last talked.  

I learned my oldest nephew had had to have an additional surgery on his thumb.  He had injured it as a result of an accident last year in which his truck was totaled.  He was not at fault.  He had surgery on it a while back, but the thumb was still not right, so they had to go in last week and redo the surgery.  He's hopeful to only miss a couple of weeks of work.  His thumb is very important to him in his line of work.  

Tuesday (5/11):

I finished reading Book One of The Antiquities of The Jews: From the Creation to the Death of Issac.  I still have Books Two and Three to read.  I found Book One to - for the most part - confirm Biblical accounts.  There were just a few items in there that I found to differ from the Bible.  Book Two has 16 chapters and Book Three has 15.  I have 2 weeks to read them.  

Earlier today Karen Irby was sentenced to 2 18 year terms in prison - to run concurrently - in the deaths of 2 young doctors in February, 2009 as the result of a head-on collision in North Jackson.  The sentencing was carried live by WAPT-TV [Channel 16].  

A co-worker and I went walking this morning - just a short walk - and indoors down the street down a long hallway.  Supposedly 2 trips up and down that long hallway is a mile.  She and I both need to get back to walking for exercise - well I do, anyway.

Today is "drummer boy" Mark Joel Herndon's 55th birthday.  He played drums for country supergroup and Artist of the Decade and Country Music Hall of Fame members ALABAMA.  

This is all I've got for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment