My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday evening and Monday

Sunday (5/9)

My housemate arrived home about 8:40 PM.  She said that it was a tiring drive but she made it.  She shared with me some details of her visit with her family and we had a nice catch-up chat before I finally went on to bed, since I had an early call this morning.  

Monday (5/10)

I attended the lunch at First Baptist of Jackson and we had a good speaker today.  It has been a quiet day; cooler than usual for this time of year.  There was even a little bit of rain this morning - although I didn't see any on my way in to work.  

On the walk back to work afterward, the sun had popped through.  Our high today was 81 degrees.  We struggled to reach that!  

This is all I've got for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment