My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday ~ April 12, 2010 ~ Part Two!

Alright, I'm back now.  Around 5:00 PM I received an e-mail from the E-Women group regarding the conference this weekend.  I did reply, as requested, to them to let them know that I had received the e-mail.  It gave instructions concerning what the volunteers are supposed to do, so I printed a copy to have as a reference.  


When I got home, I found that my housemate had not been home yet, but she came in while I was eating supper.  She changed clothes and left again to go to the fitness club to work out.  I was able to show her the certificate that I had earned for the class I took the last week of March - and I think she was impressed.  


Things are quiet now, Sukiey has settled down and Rusty has ceased being a "barking machine".  I guess that I will call it a day in a little while.  


This is all I've got for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment