My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tuesday & Wednesday & Thursday [so far]

Tuesday (4/6) was a good day at work. and weather-wise.  We had a high in the mid-80s - 83 I think it was.  I went to lunch at a deli in the Downtown area - I had a full card and so I would get a "free sandwich" so I walked down there and ordered; it was good.  

Wednesday (4/7) I left work early and stopped by the post office for the mail.  Then I went to a sporting goods store and picked up a pack of 12 baseballs.  I have 6 boys in my family that I'm in hopes of getting a ball signed for by NY Yankee legend Bobby Richardson when he makes an appearance at First Baptist on Sunday.  I plan to take my camera to get pictures as well.  It was a better deal to buy a pack of 12 instead of just 6 balls. 

The storms that moved through overnight didn't wake me up - surprisingly enough.  However, Rusty started barking and carrying on so that my housemate had to get up during the night and bring him in and put him in her bathroom. 

Thursday (4/8) so far is a quiet day.  I have an appointment at 1:00 PM to get a hair cut.  I also need to stop by my banking institution to take care of some business.  It's my "short day" at work, so I'll leave at 12:00 PM.  

This is all for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment