My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday - April 5, 2010

Today was a good day around these parts - weather-wise it was beautiful and warm - we hit a high of 84 degrees.  

One of my co-workers and I went over to One Great Lunch Break at First Baptist - Jackson.  We had a good meal and good message.  We met some friends there and sat with them.  

I "coached" my housemate on the exercises she was given to do with regard to her ankle injury.  By that, I mean that I watched her do them and then helped her figure out what some of the diagrams were on the paperwork.  

Rusty and Sukiey were good animals for us.  Neither one caused any trouble or havoc.  

Time to head to bed - that alarm clock goes off early in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment