My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Evening!

We're down to 80 degrees - a drop of 15 from our high of 95 earlier this afternoon.  At that point the heat indices temperature was 103.  Now it's 84 degrees.


There is rain in and around Metro Jackson.  We heard thunder rumbling earlier; in fact I heard a rumble just now.  It's not raining yet, but it is clouded over and appears that rain might be imminent.  A cooling shower would be nice!


I'm tuned into the College World Series game featuring UCLA v. Florida.  In the top of the 4th inning, the Bruins lead the Gators 5-2 with two outs.  


Geaux Bruins!  

If you're wondering why I'm rooting for the Bruins - I just flat out can't stand the Florida Gators since they're an SEC rival of my LSU Tigers.  

Doggone it.....Florida retired UCLA with a strikeout - the opportunity for a grand slam home run was there.  Okay Bruins, let's get to work.  

I hear more thunder; I'm getting off of the computer and going to check out the weather status.  

No comments:

Post a Comment