My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yesterday

I made a quick trip out to the post office for the mail.  Then it was to the fuel station for gas.  I followed that up by stopping in the grocery store and doing some shopping.  


It was back home after that and I had lunch, then was on the computer for a while, till I got a call from the dispatcher at the air conditioning/plumbing company.  She was ready to send a tech over to check out a plumbing issue.  He was here for a little over 2 hours; hopefully he has the problem resolved as I did 2 loads of laundry last night with no backup issues.  


The tech from the pest control company also came so I was a bit busy for a while.  He went around and sprayed the house and the outside in both the front and back yards.  


My housemate left her purse at work and had to go back and retrieve it; then she went to work out.  


In the afternoon we did receive some rain and it cooled us down a little.  

No comments:

Post a Comment