My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update ~ Tuesday

Today has been a busy day.  I went to lunch early because I had a mandatory meeting to attend that was scheduled to last for basically the remainder of the afternoon.  I ate my lunch more quickly than I anticipated; I went to that lengthy air conditioned corridor and walked several laps.  By the time I returned to work, I calculated that I had walked 2 1/2 miles.  


The meeting ended earlier than expected; however, it was somewhat intense.  I went on back to work for a while.  When I got home I hung out with Sukiey and visited with my housemate. 


Time to head off to bed....another day looms in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment