My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update ~ Wednesday

It was a busy day at work.  My co-worker had to attend a mandatory meeting in the afternoon; then he had to leave and go get his girlfriend from the hospital and take her home.  He returned to work so that I could take my lunch at the time that was scheduled.  I had a couple of projects assigned to me and I got what I could done with them.  


When I left work, I stopped at the post office for the mail and found that my latest book from BOMC2.com had arrived.  I gathered the package and the rest of the mail.  Then I came on home, had supper and went through the mail.  I've done a little reading; now I'm heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment