My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Update for Friday....

I had lunch - a fajita sized tortilla with lunch meat and cheese.  The fajita sized tortillas are of the wheat variety and are low carb.  I'm trying to get back to eating more healthy and walking more.  I had gotten away from that as a result of a foot injury that has taken several months to fully heal.  

I did 2 loads of laundry and got them put away.  I also took several calls from a friend who needed assistance with something she was doing on her computer.  I wanted to take a nap, but never got one in.  

When my housemate came in, she was surprised to see the framed photos of her grandson at his tennis tournament.  I had printed copies of them for her; while at Wal*Mart I had gotten frames for them.  She was pleased that I did that!

Well this is all I've got for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment