My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

USC Athletics ~ My Opinion

I've seen the news reports saying that the USC Trojans could be stripped of their 2004 Football National Championship because of Reggie Bush having been declared to have received things that he shouldn't have.  The reports say that if they are stripped of the National Championship, then there will be no National Champion in football for 2004 even though Auburn University went undefeated.


Well, I'm not an Auburn fan since they're an SEC rival of my LSU Tigers, but....if USC is stripped of the title, I do think that Auburn should be awarded the National Championship since they went undefeated rather than not have a titleholder for 2004. I think it would be the fair thing to do. 


Just my opinion.....

No comments:

Post a Comment