My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday - What A Day....

I picked up a reimbursement check for medical expenses from the Business Office at work this morning.  That left me with a couple of errands to run at lunch.  
  1. I had to make a trip to my banking institution to cash the check.
  2. I had to stop at the post office to mail a package to a friend and I had some other pieces to go out as well 
I thought surely I would have to park in the parking garage when I returned, but got lucky and found that the same parking space I had vacated in the parking lot was still available, so I grabbed it. 

I hope the rest of the day remains quiet....

No comments:

Post a Comment