My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last Night and Today

I got home last night and found that the power had gone out and had returned shortly before I got in.  My housemate hadn't logged out of her computer properly - naturally since the power went off without her expecting it to - and so she got back on and had a message that she didn't understand to come up.  I checked it for her and gave it a response and explained my reason for the choice I made. 

I also had to reboot my PC and bring it back up because of the power outage.  I had supper and made a couple of phone calls while she went to work out.  We discussed the air conditioning issue and I have investigated deer netting or deer mesh and let her know about what I've found out tonight.

Today I went walking with a co-worker in the air conditioned corridor, then I went to lunch and having some extra time, I went back to the air conditioned corridor and walked some more.  It has been downright hot, no storms today - thus far.

All is quiet and this is all I've got for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment