My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Update from Today....

We have gotten some much needed rain this afternoon.  Of course we could use more as we are somewhat behind our average for this point in the year.  Channel 3's Eric Law is calling for temperatures in the upper 90s and even low 100s with very low chances for rain over the next several days.  

Rusty got a bit lively this afternoon when he started sensing the barometric pressure dropping - meaning the storms were moving in.  I heard thunder and so I brought him in the house and he settled down.  However, I went ahead and put him in my housemate's bathroom - after talking with her about doing it.  

The present temperature is 79 with a heat index of 86 degrees. In my bedroom, it's a very comfortable 75.6 degrees.  Since we installed the "cat fence" and have been able to leave that hallway door open for air to circulate, the temperatures have been staying comfortable in the hallway and here in my bedroom.

Thursday is "free tea day" from McAlister's Deli.  I plan on stopping by a McAlister's location en route to work and get a free tea - and maybe a chocolate chip cookie.  I love those too!

Sukiey is snoozing away on my bed - she is the sleepingest cat I've ever seen. I've tickled her some this afternoon.  She acts like she hates it, but she really does love it.  

Not much else is going on to share with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment