My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Monday, July 26, 2010

My Saints Championship Experience

I left home somewhat early this morning - as I had a stop to make at my banking institution - then I went on over to the Jackson Convention Complex to get in line for the Saints Championship Tour.  Well I found a parking space in one of the city parking lots and then went over to wait for the doors to open.  I waited for about 45 minutes for that to happen.


Inside the air conditioned exhibit hall, I made my way to where the Lombardi trophy was to be on display and turned out to be the #1 person to get to have my picture taken with it.  I also got a picture with Michael Lewis along with an autographed picture.  I told Michael, when we went to pose for the picture, to make sure that the Super Bowl ring was visible.  He said it's over your right shoulder - he had his right arm around me and his hand hanging down displaying the ring on his finger.  


I got pictures of the Halas Trophy, the Super Bowl ring display, and other displays as well, plus I took a picture of some of the Saintsations cheerleading/dance team.  I was there for about 45 minutes, I guess. 



The ESPY


                    Drew Brees' Super Bowl Jersey and Helmet    
                    


Super Bowl Rings













Marines' Hummer

No comments:

Post a Comment