My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Orleans Saints Championship Tour

I discovered that the Saints' mini-bus and a truck that hauls their gear pulled into the Downtown Jackson Marriott.  I stepped down the street and got a couple of shots of the mini-bus with my cell phone camera.  I almost brought my regular digital camera with me to work this morning to take some pictures at lunch, but at the last moment, I decided against doing it.  Of course, now I wish I would have....

Oh well - I plan on being down at the Jackson Convention Complex in the morning and I'll get pictures with that camera then.   I plan to post some of those pictures once I have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment