My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Update....

It has been a quiet afternoon.  I stopped at the post office en route to work and picked up the mail.  I also got a book of stamps for a co-worker.  Then when I got to work, I took a walk to the nearby McAlister's Deli and took part in the "Free Tea Day" promotion.  I also got some samples of menu items and a chocolate chip cookie.  

In my mail was the invitation to my cousin's wedding at the end of August.  I also had a pair of complimentary meal passes from a local restaurant and a few other items.  

Tomorrow is payday; I've got my checkbook figured out and updated.  Not that I like the results, but it's something I had to do.  If it weren't for having to pay bills, I'd be in great shape.  But then, wouldn't we all?!  

Supposedly we had a 40% chance of rain today, but it didn't materialize.  Now heat is back in the forecast.  Not at all what I'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment