My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

49ers owner John York predicts London will eventually get NFL team and a Super Bowl

49ers owner John York predicts London will eventually get NFL team and a Super Bowl


While promoting this fall's 49ers-Broncos game, set to be staged in London on Oct. 31, Niners owner John York gave the NFL's English fans much bigger things to be excited about.

"There is easily enough of a fan base over here to stage two games a season," said York. "I think eventually there will be a Super Bowl outside the U.S. I couldn't tell you when that would be. I can see it both ways. I'm not sure what will be first, a Super Bowl over here or an NFL team, but they both seem likely to happen."


No comments:

Post a Comment