My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

More Fireworks ~ Madison County!!

This evening my housemate and I drove up to Liberty Park in Madison and found a spot from which to view the fireworks spectacular that was to start at 9:00 PM. 

There was a large crowd in attendance.  When the fireworks started, I had my digital camera set to record the action as video and I shot 15 minutes - thinking that it was over at that point - then quickly realized that wasn't the case and shot another 2 1/2 minutes.

We made our way back to the car and loaded our chairs in, then sat in traffic for close to an hour before finally making our way back into Hinds County and home.  When we got back, we unloaded the chairs and put them away.  

Now I'm going to bed.     

No comments:

Post a Comment