My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Today ~ Thus Far.....

A friend came to visit and pick up a CD I had made for her.  I had downloaded Adobe Reader 9.0 for her to load on her PC.  


We went to Wal*Mart and she purchased a few items - including a charger for her cell phone that plugs into the cigarette lighter in her car.  She needed one so she can charge the phone when she's on the road - and she will be traveling next week.  She also got some supplies for her fish tank.  


I also shopped - and got 2 pairs of shorts and 2 Danskin tee shirts.  I was shocked - Wal*Mart had them marked down to $1.00!  I went in to buy a couple of pairs of shorts; seeing the bargain price on the tees, I couldn't pass up getting a couple! 


We stopped and got lunch - to go - and then made a stop by the post office and I picked up the mail.  I had a package key and so I went and retrieved the package.  It was from BOMC2 and contained Footprints In The Dust: The Epic Voyages of Apollo, 1969-1975.  It's edited by Colin Burgess with a foreword by Richard F. Gordon and it's published by the University of Nebraska Press.


Since returning home, I've done 2 loads of laundry.  The second load is in the dryer now; I also placed an online order for 2 solar curtain panels to go between the thermal curtains and the blinds in my bedroom.  We've had some cooler weather the past few days and that has kept the temperature down.  But, with the sun back out, the heat is back on.  


I'm trying to find someone who wants to go with me to the Celebrate America Balloon Glow at Northpark Mall tonight.  So far no luck.  


This is all I've got for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment