My photo
PJ's a native of Louisiana - lovea those LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints - and Sukiey is the kitty cat that lives with PJ.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Rusty ~ Caught in the Act!


This afternoon I finally did it!  I caught Rusty in the act!  My housemate and I have seen Rusty on his back numerous times; we've tried to get pictures of him in this position as it's so cute and funny.  Of course in the time it would take for me to get out the camera, he would change out of this position.  Well, this afternoon I happened to be laying on the couch and then looked up and saw him on his back.  

I made the split second decision and grabbed my cell phone and turned on its camera and got the shot before he had time to change positions.  Then I went and pulled it up in my photo files and send it to my regular e-mail and then forwarded it to my housemate at her office with a message explaining how it happened.  She called me a little later and said she had gotten a chuckle out of finally having a picture of him on his back after all the tries we had made.  We had basically resigned ourselves to not getting one of him in this position.  I guess when we gave up trying, the right opportunity presented itself!

I have saved the photo to my flash drive as well and might print it at some point.  I had brought him in the house for a little while - as I was doing laundry - and had thought I would take a nap.  That didn't work out, though.  He's back out on the patio where he belongs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment